Asphalt & Iron
How to Join a Group in Your Area
A few of the benefits of being an Asphalt & Iron member include:
- 1. Meet great folks who share a passion for the open road in your area
- 2. Share/Receive ride information whether you seek charity rides, poker runs, events, concerts, or just the best little places to get a bite and a cold beverage.
- 3. Connect with A&I members in other cities/states/countries – you can find great stops or great people along your route.
- 4. Moving from Orlando to St. Louis? It’s easy, simply join Asphalt & Iron—St. Louis and you’re connected instantly to some great folks (we know them!). Soon, we’ll be adding even more benefits for Asphalt & Iron members.
- 5. Enjoy sharing funny posts and cool pictures, we even offer merchandise so be sure to Get Your Gear!
No Group in Your Area?… Here’s How to Start One
Asphalt & Iron has more than 100 group pages throughout the US and world, all with a mission to bring together like-minded riding enthusiasts. The Asphalt & Iron business model seeks to identify “Road Captains” (Franchisees) within geographical groups who are active in the group and recruit other members. The A&I Road Captain has the ability to leverage the Asphalt & Iron trademark to attract new members, sell advertising on their page and take advantage of many other benefits – it’s a great way to make extra income or create your own business, a business rooted in your passion for riding. That’s the principle in which Asphalt & Iron was founded.
Want to learn more about launching a franchise in your city? Just give us a ring or drop us an email – we look forward to hearing from you.