Asphalt & Iron
WHO IS ASPHALT & IRON?
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COLLECTION AND USE OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The entity responsible for the data processing described in this Notice is Asphalt & Iron, LLC., 2402 Duquesne Ave, Apopka, FL, United States (“Asphalt & Iron, LLC.”), which is the data controller of such data processing for the purposes of data protection laws.
The entity responsible for the personal data processed in relation to products we sell through our website (“Online Sales”) and which is the data controller of such data processing for the purposes of data protection laws is:
- Asphalt & Iron, LLC., 2402 Duquesne Ave, Apopka, FL, United States
In this Notice, “Asphalt & Iron”, “we” or “us” is used to refer to the entity which is the controller for the relevant data processing activity as outlined above.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES ASPHALT & IRON COLLECT AND WHEN?
We may collect personal information from you when you visit one of our websites, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, want to organize an event or ride, process your information for a contest, promotion, or survey.
Asphalt & Iron retail (as applicable, depending on customer location) will also collect personal information from you in the context of online sales. If we do not collect this personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
Information You Provide
Providing the information identified in this section is optional. However, if we do not collect this personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you have requested. The information you provide may include:
- Your name, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile phone ID, location data, gender, birthday, and other registration information.
- Information about your personal interests, including product and service interests;
- Transaction-related information, including your credit card number and information about the purchases you make and services you subscribe to online, by phone, or in our stores;
- Information you otherwise provide us, such as when you contact us;
- Information from our joint marketing partners or other related third parties as permitted by local law.
Information We Collect Automatically
In addition to any personal information or other information that you choose to submit to us, we and our vendors (including content and analytics providers and advertising companies) may use a variety of tracking technologies that automatically or passively collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with our websites or one of our advertisements or other content elsewhere online. This type of usage information may include the browser you are using, your IP address or other unique identifier, geolocation, search terms, the URL that referred you to the A&I, all of the areas within our websites that you visit, anonymous traffic data, and the time of the visit.
- Tracking technologies that may be used on our websites include:
- Cookies, which are bits of electronic information that a website may transfer to a visitor’s computer to identify specific information about visits to a website. “Strictly Necessary” cookies are essential for the operation of the website and enable you to access certain website features. “Functional” cookies are used to recognize you when you return to a website. They also remember your preferences (such as your username, language, and region) on websites and enable us to personalize content for you. “Analytics” cookies are used to monitor website performance, for example by recognizing recognize and counting the number of visitors and observing how visitors move around the website. “Targeting and advertising” cookies may be placed on a device to recognize the device and use that information to provide you with advertising tailored to your interests.
- Web server logs create a record of activity on the website, such as if you enter a search term into a search box.
We may use GPS (global positioning systems) software, geo-filtering, and other location-aware technologies to locate you, sometimes precisely, for purposes such as verifying your location and delivering or restricting content based on your location. A&I may be personalized based on various information we may have about you to provide you with more location-relevant content.
We may combine certain automatically collected information with other information we obtain about you, which may include data we obtain from third parties.
We or other parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our websites.
Your web browser may have settings that allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites or use online services. Like many websites and online services, our websites are not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
We may use third-party technology to collect and use data in connection with interest-based advertising. These third-party ad technology companies and advertisers may use, store, or access cookies, web beacons, and other storage technologies to collect or receive information from our websites and elsewhere on the Internet and use that information to provide advertising services to us, including interest-based advertising or advertisements targeted to your interests.
We may use certain third-party web analytics services. We and our vendors may use first-party cookies or other first-party identifiers as well as third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers to deliver advertisements, create a profile of you, measure your interests, detect your demographics, detect your location, detect your device, and personalize content.
To find out more about how these third-party analytics services manage the privacy of information in conjunction with delivering ads online, and how to opt-out of information collection by these networks, please visit: http://www.youradchoices.com, http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices, or http://www.networkadvertising.org.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows.
Category of Data
Identity Data — Information about you including your first name, last name, title, date of birth, gender, Driver’s License information, VIN, Photo.
Contact Data — Contact details including billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
Payment Data — Credit card/payment details, issuing bank, expiry date and security code and billing address.
Transaction Data — Details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us either in-store or online and from which of our stores where applicable.
Technical Data — Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, device information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website or app.
Profile Data — Information about your profile including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, clothing sizes, warranty information for products you purchase, feedback and survey responses, and customer testimonials.
Usage Data — Information about how you use our website, mobile app, products and services, including session ID, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as keyword searches, scrolling, clicks and mouseovers).
Marketing and Communications Data — Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Mobile App Data — Your device type, operating system, IP address, the unique identification number, the type of browser, the Internet service provider, information about your use of the app, and location of your device (assuming you have agreed in your device settings to the location of your device).
Customer Service Data — Information collected or generated for customer service purposes, including chat history with customer service representatives and details of any phone calls or other requests addressed to our customer service team (nature and purpose of request, service and repair history and any follow-up actions).
|We process your personal information in order to||We use the following categories of personal information||We rely on the following legal grounds to carry this processing|
|Render a service that you requested, answering your queries relating to our products, events, enrolling you for rallies, tours or membership, or dealing with customer requests or complaints||
||Necessity for the performance of your contract/subscription with us.
Our legitimate interests in providing you with customer service
|Personalize and enhance your experiences when you interact with A&I.||
||Our legitimate interests in improving user experience and our products and services.|
|Help us learn more about your riding and retail preferences.||
||Our legitimate interests in improving user experience and our products and services.|
|Communicate with you and send you information by email, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, until you direct us to no longer contact you with promotional communications.||
Your consent, which you are allowed to withdraw at any time (without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your withdrawal).
Our legitimate interests in keeping you informed of interesting information about our services and improving user experience (where consent is not required by law).
|Update you on membership programs, benefits and services, and to enhance your membership experience.||
Necessity for the performance of your contract/subscription with us.
Our legitimate interests in keeping you informed of interesting information about our services and improving user experience.
|Administer contests and promotions, and to respond to your corresponding requests.||
||Our legitimate interests in conducting legitimate promotional activities and raising brand awareness.|
|Enable us to provide you with the highest quality experiences, products, and services.||
||Our legitimate interests in better understanding your use of our products and services and in improving them.|
|Investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected illegal activities or fraud, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of you, us, or a third party.||
Our legitimate interests in maintaining the integrity and safety of our business and users.
Compliance with relevant legal obligations.
|Establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against any legal claims||
||Our legitimate interests in protecting such legal interests.|
|Manage and improve our websites, mobile app, events, experience, products and services||
||Our legitimate interests in updating and improving our website and other customer-facing platforms to ensure the best overall customer experience.|
|Perform market and demographic research and analysis||
||Our legitimate interests in understanding our customers and target markets in order to increase business efficiency and devise short and long term improvement strategies.|
|Process and fulfil your orders for products and services.||
||Necessity for the performance of your contract/subscription with us.|
HOW DOES ASPHALT & IRON USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To personalize and enhance your experiences when you interact with A&I
- To enable A&I to provide you with the highest quality experiences, products, and services
- To process and fulfill your orders, which includes sending you transactional emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer contests and promotions, and to respond to your requests
- To help us learn more about your ride and retail preferences
- To help us manage and improve our websites, events, experiences, products and services
- To update you on membership programs, benefits and service • To validate your identity
- To perform market and demographic research
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against any legal claims, or when necessary, to investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected illegal activities or fraud, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of you, us, or a third party
HOW LONG DOES ASPHALT & IRON RETAIN MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The amount of time we will retain personal information varies, depending on the services. We only retain personal information for such period of time as is necessary for the legitimate purposes for which the personal data are processed.
Where you purchase products from us online, we may also retain information about your order history (such as Transaction Data relating to previous orders) for up to 10 years.
Legal requirements, however, may require us to retain some or all of the personal information we hold for a period of time that is longer than that for which we might otherwise hold.
When personal information is no longer required by A&I or by law, A&I will either convert it into an aggregated non-identifying form or will appropriately destroy or erase the personal information.
DOES ASPHALT & IRON SHARE MY INFORMATION?
We may disclose your personal information for certain business purposes as described below:
- Our Corporate Family: We may share your personal information within Asphalt & Iron LLC throughout the world to assist us in providing services to you, offering any personalized experiences, offering products or other services that may be of interest to you, and to process online orders and other requests.
- Franchisees: We may also share information with our independent franchisees.
- Third-Party Partners: We may also share personal information with our third-party partners to the extent necessary for those providers to provide services to us, including, but not limited to, technology partners, payment partners, marketing agencies, professional advisers and other suppliers.
- Certain Business Transfers: Your personal information may be disclosed as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, or joint venture. It may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- Government and Law Enforcement: We may share your information as required or permitted by law, including sharing with governmental agencies, law enforcement, or authorized third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other party to legal liability.
SWEEPSTAKES AND CONTESTS
We may use your personal information to send you marketing materials, to conduct surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and to award prizes. We may request additional information to participate in contests and surveys (such as your photos, personal opinions, preferences, and interests). Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose your information. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.
|Category of Asphalt & Iron||Description|
|Subscriber Information||Information about you, including your name, occupation, gender, age, date of birth, contact information (email, postal address, phone number and mobile phone number), password, and marketing preferences.|
|Subscription Data||Information regarding your subscription package, including start and end dates, subscription and features activated/deactivated status, auto renewal status, and subscription history.|
|Payment Data||Credit card/payment details, issuing bank, expiry date and security code and billing address.|
|Location Data||To support future improvements to the Ultimate Rider app, we may periodically obtain location data from your phone. You should not subscribe to the Ultimate Rider app if you do not agree to have this location data collected. We WILL NOT engage tracking any users for any purpose other than potential riding routes and/or reasons for which apply directly to app functionality/improvements.|
|Mobile App Data||Your device type, operating system, IP address, the unique identification number, the type of browser, the Internet service provider, information about your use of the app, and location of your device (assuming you have agreed in your device settings to the location of your device).|
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Asphalt & Iron and third-party partners we work with use tracking technologies (including cookies and pixel tags) on our websites in order to provide tailored advertisements on Asphalt & Iron’s behalf and on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet. Asphalt & Iron and these companies may collect information about your activity on our websites and other websites, as well as your interaction with our advertising and other communications, and use this information to determine which ads you see on websites and applications.
Your web browser may have settings that allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites or use online services. Like many websites, Asphalt & Iron websites are not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from website browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Electronic Communications: If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt out of future marketing communications.
Review, Update or Change Your Information: Registered users may review, update, and change the information you provided to us at any time by accessing your account settings or contacting us via email@example.com.
Children’s Privacy: Our online services are not intended for children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect information online from children under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have obtained information from a child under the age of 16 we will delete such information in accordance with applicable law.
WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
To support Asphalt & Iron operations, the majority of our computer systems, networks, and devices are currently based in the United States. Accordingly, personal information we obtain through our services may be processed in the United States and elsewhere where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By accessing our services, you consent to the collection and processing of your personal information in the United States.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice prospectively effective upon the posting of the revised Privacy Notice and your use of A&I services indicates your consent to the Privacy Notice posted at the time of use. To the extent any provision of this Privacy Notice is found by a competent tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed to the extent necessary for the remainder to be valid and enforceable.
HOW DO I CONTACT ASPHALT & IRON?
To change selections about receiving promotional communications, or to update your personal information, you can contact Asphalt & Iron by email, telephone, or postal mail. It may take up to 30 days to process your email request and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications
from Asphalt & Iron. In certain countries, we may be subject to shorter time periods for certain types of request as a matter of law.
If contacting us by postal mail, please include your name and the email address or street address you used when you provided your information to Asphalt & Iron.
Attn: Privacy Officer
2402 Duquesne Ave.
Apopka, FL 34712